H&H Titanium Hollow Spindle Bottom Bracket for Brompton Bicycle
- Titanium Hollow Spindle, lightweiht and durable, only 161g (vs. Stock Steel Spindle version at 243g)
- Lock rings design to fix Spindle position on BB. Can Finetune Chainline and spindle position without disassembling whole BB set
- Aluminum lockrings in between BB and crankarms with premium looks
- +/- 3mm adjustable range on both side of the Titanium Spindle (120mm long), no more spacer required
- Design and Manufactured by Taiwan H&H
Bearing cap that is marked L (Left-hand Thread) should be installed on Brompton frame right side (Drive side with Chainring / turn counter clockwise to lock tight);
Bearing cap with R label means Right-Hand Thread, should be put on frame left side.