Ti Parts Workshop
Ti Parts Workshop Aluminium Double X QD Pedal for Brompton Bicycle
The Ti Parts Workshop Pedals have been built using the excellent MKS quick release pedal system but all lovingly CNC machined from 7075 Aluminum and Ti-6AL-4V Titanium. With a smaller platform size than the stock Brompton pedals instead of having a folding pedal you simply remove the pedal and either pop it in your bag or simply click it into the optional Titanium Pedal Holder.
The Platform itself is CNC machined from 7075 Aluminum, each axle and the MKS compatible pedal holders are CNC machined from aerospace grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium and each pedal runs on three super smooth Japanese sealed bearings with a hefty seal on each end thrown in for good measure.
Remarks: TMP-4 / TMP-2
- Pedal body and axle cover CNC machined from high grade 7075 Aluminum
- Axle and pedal holders CNC machined from aerospace grade Ti-6AL-4V Titanium
- Set consists of two titanium axles, two Titanium pedal holders, six Japanese sealed bearings, four weather seals and two Aluminum axle covers
- MKS compatible
- Available with a Ti Grey or Black
- Fits any Brompton
- Platform body: Length 70mm, Width 75mm, Height 17mm
- Weight: 238g (Original Brompton Component: 422g) - Saving 184g